How energy is redistributed and consumed 2009
dalziel-pow-inspiration: Nice use of old ironing boards as shelves and tables from Sarah Colson’s little shop at #designjunction
Plastic straws, can take a century or two to degrade in landfills.
captainstarrgirl: Stop Plastic with Diet Kantong Plastic at Ubud Writer Reader Festival 2013.. I Love You with No Plastic
Plastic Diary by plastic101: January, 43. But this seems lacking in reality.
- I bought that cocoa butter lotion freshman year of college in Alabama. FRESHMAN YEAR, wtf. Finally throwing it out, because it sure as hell doesn’t work anymore.
- Deodorant. I use it sometimes.
- Regretting that tiny travel-size shampoo bottle, candy wrapper from the libs, and Macrina baked good saran wrap.
- Not regretting the pen packaging (girl’s gotta write), B&J ice cream wrapper, or toothbrush.
- Standard tea.
- I went to a climbing comp and forgot to bring food, as per usual, so lots of cliff protein bars happened.
- Cheese wrappers, lots, but …. new deal …. I’m trying to be more vegan.
- Lots of plastic packaging materials as gifts from gmas.